Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job TitleManager - Digital Marketing, Data & ServicesOverview:
Our Asia Pacific Advisors team is seeking to build a diverse strategic and consultative workforce of world-class marketing specialists, relationship managers, problem-solvers and technologists. We are pursuing highly motivated individuals who display strong achievement orientation, intellectual curiosity, openness, resilience, diligence, and the ability to effectively marshal resources. We align our team to compete and differentiate on the basis of customer intimacy, product and solution strength, and partnership orientation.
The Managed Services, AP team focuses on the delivery of bespoke marketing strategies, consulting support and execution to deliver results to financial institutions, government and merchant categories. We are looking for a candidate based in Mumbai to lead and drive best-in-class digital marketing strategies and implementation with external and internal business stakeholders. He or she will be responsible to lead and foster strong internal and external partnerships so as to garner new Managed Services business opportunities and engagements as well as deliver integrated marketing solutions and executions to drive Mastercard share in AP, with a strong focus across South Asia and South East Asian markets. The candidate needs to be competent to drive data and analytics driven digital marketing strategies to help businesses evolve, transform and scale.
• Lead and drive the digital marketing agenda to with internal and external stakeholders to grow and scale Mastercard's and clients' revenue through data and results-driven digital marketing strategies and solutions.
• Create and implement marketing solutions that include data-driven digital marketing initiatives, marketing automation, integrated marketing programs, business development, acquisition, portfolio marketing management, product launches to support the growth or Mastercard's business and our customers. Lead and implement fresh and scalable and automated digital marketing solutions.
• Evaluate and work with external marketing related partners with effective platforms, capabilities, expertise and innovative solutions that best support the growth of our business.
• Negotiate, execute and manage end-to-end digital marketing processes and implementation, ensuring global linkage of resources and information sharing.
• Influence and work closely with a large diverse team to achieve marketing returns, revenue targets and increase market share with customers.
• Provide consultative industry, leading practices and Mastercard data and insights in alignment with segment specialty that drive optimal marketing results.
• Manage projects, P&L and end-to-end executions in a timely manner.
All About You:
• At least 10-12 years of integrated marketing experience with at least half in digital marketing leadership role in leading digital agencies, or leading global merchant verticals.
• Strong knowledge and competence in leading digital marketing platforms, data management partners and solutions, performance marketing capabilities in AP, especially for South Asia and South East Asian markets. Excellent strategic thinking and analysis skills and a proven track record of creating solutions that increase revenue
• Integrated marketing knowledge with key focus in digital marketing planning and data-driven implementation. Ability to lead, assess and drive digital marketing solutions with clients.
• Strong business acumen and entrepreneurial mindset to drive and win new business opportunities and implement fresh and innovate digital marketing solutions including marketing automation.
• Ability to strive in a matrix organization and structure; to both work independently whilst fostering partnerships with stakeholders across markets
• Excellent communication and presentation skills in English.
• Proven track record to drive digital first agenda, ideate, influence and manage digital initiatives that are scalable and multi-faceted. Demonstrated track record of planning, managing and rolling out highly complex and competitive integrated and digital marketing initiatives
• Ability to influence and manage multiple internal and external stakeholders. Grow internal and external cross functional relationships and partnerships.
• Relevant business or marketing bachelor's degree required
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website