We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleManager, Business DevelopmentAll About Us
MasterCard is a technology company in the global payments business. We connect consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses worldwide and enable them to use secure and convenient electronic forms of payment.
Join the industry's most passionate, motivated & engaged global team - Our employees are encouraged to drive innovation every day in support of a more connected world – A World Beyond Cash.
• Business Development creates new opportunities at issuers/acquirers, merchants, businesses, and governments, leveraging Mastercard core products and services.
• The team is seeking strong candidate who will manage merchant strategy execution
• Take pivotal role in executing merchant strategy in Korea to make direct and indirect impact on financials
• Engage with domestic merchants for core-products, services, and promotions, etc.
• In addition to opportunity development at merchants, support functional teams to win core products at issuers
All About You
1. Integrity, entrepreneurship, accountability, sense of urgency, and cross functional teamwork capability
2. A proven leader who takes a disciplined approach to deliver financials
3. Experience in new business opportunity development
4. B2B sales experience in domains of on/offline merchants, finance, technology, etc.
5. Consultative sales skills to support high level interactions with customers
6. Strong project management capabilities - strategic, highly organized and able to attend to critical details of the business
7. Strong understanding of financials and business cases
8. Exemplary verbal and written communications skills in Korean and English
9. BA degree required
10. Technology background preferred
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website