Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job TitleLead Information Security EngineerOverview
Mastercard is a technology company in the financial services space. Mastercard's Corporate Security team is responsible for ensuring the availability, confidentiality, and integrity of all of our operations and data.
We are looking for security experts to be part of an elite team that conducts research and outreach to discover, advance, and share knowledge regarding emerging security trends.
• Do you think like a hacker?
• Do you want to be a part of an innovative, technologically advanced team?
• Can you present research and conduct demos for large audiences?
• Are you motivated to stay on the cutting-edge of technology?
• Have you written scripts to automate data collection and analysis, or to facilitate decision making?
• Provides insights on security trends for threats and capabilities.
• Conducts research to discover unknown vulnerabilities and identifies solutions.
• Evaluates security products, services, and processes for strategic alignment and functionality.
• Supports typical security programs, as well as financial sector customer-facing product and service teams.
• Leads complex initiatives and projects.
• Engages the security community and contributes cutting-edge research.
All About You
• Plan, build and run technical experiments and proofs of concept using automated workflows.
• Develop tools to automate security testing and enable more efficient discovery and resolution of security problems.
• Convey complex security issues and risks while maintaining a positive relationship with security and product teams.
• Successful track record in identifying ways to modify the security program (i.e. identity access management) to keep up with the ever-changing technology & security landscape.
• Advanced scripting skills – Bash/Python/Powershell.
• Advanced understanding of distributed systems/clustering.
• Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP) certificate desired.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website