We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleDirector, Product Development - Solutions EngineerOverview
Mastercard's Cyber & Intelligence Solutions organization develops and delivers world-class security products and services for partners across the globe. As part of this organization, the Identity Solutions team leads the development and delivery of innovative authentication and digital identity products that enable simple and secure digital experiences for consumers.
Remote work will be considered.
• The candidate will define and deliver industry-leading capabilities to digitize, simplify and secure Identity Solutions in new markets.
• The candidate will develop an understanding of the market environment and develop strategies and solutions to drive revenue and competitive advantage.
• The candidate will develop Digital Identity product solutions to meet the needs of consumers and customers. Solutions will leverage Identity Solutions product suite and may bundle other complimentary Mastercard products to meet customer needs.
• The candidate will manage early deployments of Identity solutions to establish product capability, quality, performance and operational readiness
• The candidate will build scale across Identity products globally by leading the definition, launch and strategy for new Identity Solutions initiatives.
• Do you have a passion for creating digital products using leading-edge technology?
• Are you ready to develop innovative and creative solutions to drive entry into new markets?
• Are you motivated to drive transformational change in markets across the globe?
• Lead Solution Engineering for targeted new markets.
• Develop assessment, strategy and entry requirements for new market expansion.
• Partner with Identity sales teams to define and develop solutions for new business opportunities.
• Interface with customers and partners to understand strategy and needs. Develop solution processes and requirements to meet consumer, customer and technical needs.
• Develop product requirements for the development of new global product capabilities. Communicate requirements to product and technology teams. Ensure prioritization and timely delivery of new solutions.
• Manage proofs of concept, pilots and early production implementations to ensure appropriate solution functionality, quality and performance. Establish technical and operational readiness to support scale deployments (e.g. technical documentation, test plans, delivery processes).
• Define and monitor success metrics and KPIs to evaluate effectiveness and performance of product solutions.
• Drive ongoing evaluation of potential partners; develop and maintain intelligence on key players in value chain from both a global and regional perspective.
• Work with global commercialization, regional go-to-market and sales teams to develop plans to meet established goals for product.
All About You
• Prior experience as a sales/solutions engineer or equivalent role. Additionally, product development or product management experience is a plus.
• Ability to interact with customers and partners using a consultative and solutions-oriented approach
• Domain experience in the digital identity, identity verification and/or authentication is strongly preferred.
• Knowledge of relevant security trends, technology, industry standards and vendor landscape are preferred.
• Strong cross-functional leader with ability to drive tangible results with business partners.
• Superior communications, presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Successful track record engaging at senior levels in organization and with partners.
• Bachelor's degree required, advanced or master's degree preferred.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website