We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleCustomer Technical Services Analyst IIOverview
• Provides service support for businesses (B2B) and enterprises (B2E) that have product and service agreements with Mastercard
• Responsible for overall satisfaction and retention of these business customers through knowledge of their core business and products
• Builds long-term customer relationships and ensures timely response and resolution of issues
• Enhances customer experience by providing high level technical customer service and support across a diverse and complex array of customer inquires
• Contributes to customer experience by supporting Mastercard's open API Platform as well as providing Level 1 and Level 2 technical gateway and development sandbox support
• Serves as a subject matter expert accountable for analyzing, supporting and troubleshooting customer technical support inquires
• Ensures that customer resolution efforts adhere to Mastercard standard processes and procedures
• Represents the voice of the customer to product line, application team and shared services group
• Conducts testing and support to identify opportunities for improvements with customer experience at the forefront
• Leads medium-sized projects/initiatives as an individual contributor with knowledge of Mastercard's products/services within a particular discipline
• Provides guidance to less experienced team members
• Experience troubleshooting and contributing to the delivery of holistic resolutions to complex technical inquiries
• Experience implementing process improvements according to standard procedures
• Experience serving as the go-to person for delivering high quality technical resolutions in a timely manner
• Good SQL knowledge with prior experience in dealing with SQL data would be an advantage but not needed.
• Background and experience in previous contact/support center environments and remote customer assistance would be highly desirable.
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
- Abide by Mastercard's security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard's guidelines.
Apply on company website