We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleSenior Specialist, Product ManagementOverview
The UK product management team is looking for a Senior Specialist, Product Management.
The Senior Specialist, Product Management role provides a very specific and key role in managing Customer changes. As a Senior Specialist, Product Management you who will assume full responsibility for the end-to-end management of the Customer Changes for UK Product & Services.
The role will sit within Product Management's “Product Change team” and work cross functionally with other teams including Customer Delivery, Finance, Sales, and the wider Product Management team.
The successful candidate will be highly motivated, have excellent organisational skills, strong numeracy skills and commercial acumen, good attention to detail and be a “self-starter” that takes ownership of problems.
The ideal candidate is highly motivated, organised, quick to learn, and very customer focused.
This client facing position is responsible for:
• Management of the change control process, managing and creating reports, ensuring Tools such as Remedy and Salesforce are up to date
• Manage customers change control requests by setting up meetings, writing responses to requirements and pricing up changes
• Managing the Change Control forecast and financial planning. Ensure that we have an accurate, monthly, view of forecast revenue.
• Provides support to the team for the Monthly Product portfolio planning meetings including assembling slide pack, minute taking & management of any requests from the Chair.
• Management of Product backlogs
• Support the management of billing activities within Product Management team specifically in relation to responding to customer enquiries, invoicing, raising POs, and the management of the central inbox
• Contributes to business planning and resource projections, product strategy and roadmap development
• Contributing to the production and maintenance of customer facing documents and presentations
• Support the management of Products, by understanding and managing the P&L and contractual obligations for those Products
• Support the Account Management function in relation to Sales Opportunities.
All About You
Skills and experience required for this role are:
• A professional approach to their work and a ‘can-do' attitude.
• A good head for figures and a grasp of business basics such as revenue, costs, profit etc.
• Fantastic written and verbal communication skills.
• Be customer focused, constantly keeping customer needs front of mind.
• A proactive approach with willingness to take ownership of issues.
• Work collaboratively to solve problems, be proactive and be able to simplify complex information for effective communication.
• A disciplined approach with the ability to plan and organise effectively.
• The ability to build relationships and be able to work, under pressure, with different teams.
• A high-level of experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• The desire to take on additional responsibility and to learn new skills.
• Experience in the Payments Industry would be desirable.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
- Abide by Mastercard's security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard's guidelines.
Apply on company website