Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job TitleAnalyst, Meeting & Travel Services, Meeting CoordinatorOVERVIEW
The Meeting Coordinator will support the team to successfully execute assigned meeting deliverables. The Coordinator will work directly with the team to develop and adhere to project timelines and serve as the primary liaison for management of some support departments per assigned meeting program, i.e. attendee management, content review/editing, budget management review, interaction and leadership with 3rd Party Suppliers, presentation creation and editing, etc.
Contributes to and encourages a positive work environment to maximize quality of work-life. Embraces and constantly seeking new and innovative ways of thinking
• Acts as an ambassador of the Mastercard brand and demonstrates the highest level of ethics and protocol at all times
• Assist with training and development for team members including SOP's, SLAs, client
processes/procedures and will stay abreast of all personal training requirements
• Meets all deadlines as established by leadership and client vendors
• Researches information on destinations, hotels, suppliers, venues, etc.
• Creates and manipulates process management tools for the purpose of budget management, project management, contract negotiations, legal, department record keeping and presentations
• Creates and monitors hotel block and communicates update to the team
ALL ABOUT YOU
• 4 Year Bachelor's Degree Preferred
• At least 6 months of past meeting planning, communication and/or project management skills
• CMP or SMMP Certification a plus
• Proven organizational skills
• Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point skills required. Microsoft Visio skills a plus
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website