We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleAnalyst, Digital Marketing PlatformsOverview
MasterCard believes digital payments have the ability to create a world with greater opportunities for all. So over the last few years, we have developed innovative platforms for marketing that allow the brand to connect consumers to offers and merchants, while also providing partners with deep insights that help them deliver the right offers to their customers at the right time and clear best practices of how to drive transaction velocity.
We are looking for an Analyst Digital Marketing Platforms to support MasterCard's Director of Digital Marketing in managing Global & Regional Digital Marketing Platforms. This role will work with local markets and with cross-functional business partners to support their digital marketing platform and technology needs. This role will manage these platforms to improve effectiveness of results and investment efficiencies
• Manage the Project Kickoff process and monitor local digital marketing efforts frequently to ensure compliance to strategy, best practices, standards & policies
• Manage regional digital platforms, tools access and software solutions
• Provide consultation and strategic support to local markets on digital activities to drive engagement, preference and increased usage of MasterCard cards
• Work with Global teams to secure support and resource to implement regional and local projects
• Provides any necessary clarifications to agency partners
• Manage dashboards that track trends and progress in improving results
All About You
• Have you managed global CMS technology platforms such as Adobe AEM
• Experience working on projects that require collaborating with multiple internal and external stakeholders
• Demonstrated comfort conducting various analyses and choosing best program/solution/software fit for projects
• Help manage digital agency partners for site operations, coordination and activities involved with site maintenance and updating of content.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard's security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard's guidelines.
Apply on company website