- Process and categorize students' driver's education applications.
- Prepare students for written examination through a series of lectures, worksheets and discussions.
- Evaluate student's performance and determine their readiness to complete the final written and driving instruction.
- Support career development services system by helping students acquire a new skill which will assist them in becoming more employable.
- Review and audit all assigned areas regularly for contractual compliance and effectiveness of delivery of services to students. Prepare related reports.
- Adhere to student's schedule of activities and events.
- Maintain a safe and clean work area that models high standards for a work environment.
- Provide positive, quality customer services to students, staff and other center customers.
- Participate in student employability programs and activities, to include evaluation panels.
- Regular and predictable attendance is required.
Education and Experience Requirements:
High School diploma or equivalent required. Advanced degrees preferred. Must be certified to teach driving skills in the state of Indiana. Must possess a valid in-state Driver's License and meet the Company insurability requirements. Previous driver's education experience preferred.
Management & Training Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply on company website