Management & Training Corporation (MTC) and the Bluebonnet Detention Facility are seeking a full-time Dentist in Anson, Texas.
In this role, you will directly supervises the dental assistant and are responsible for providing preventive and corrective dental care to detainees in compliance with MTC Medical and customer directives.
Other functions include:
- Provide dental diagnostic and treatment services to detainees, using current knowledge of methods, practices, procedures and techniques of providing quality diagnosis and treatment in accordance with ICE standards. Document all treatment accurately, legibly and promptly.
- Provide guidance and technical supervision to dental hygienists and dental assistants performing direct and indirect patient care services; coordinate clinic operations with the health services administrator.
- Maintain an effective clinical patient scheduling and record-keeping system; maintain records on clinic operations and prepare required reports, as needed. Schedule patients in accordance with ICE guidelines.
- Coordinate and participate in patient education programs and services; provide consultation, guidance, and in-service education to other health services staff.
- Refer patient to oral health specialists for consultations, evaluations and treatments.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Requires DDS or DMD degree and valid license to practice dentistry with DEA registration in the state of Texas and current CPR certification. Two (2) years of general clinical practice strongly preferred. Must successfully complete required pre service training. US Citizenship required. Valid driver's license in the state of Texas with an acceptable driving record required, unless waived by management.
MTC offers a variety of benefits to assist employees in balancing their personal and professional lives, such as:
- Medical, vision, and prescription drug benefits
- Dental benefits
- Life insurance
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Employee assistance program
- Sick leave and vacation (or PTO, varies by location)
- Bereavement leave
- Civic duty and military leave
- Travel insurance
- Education assistance
In addition to the benefits listed above, MTC also provides its employees with its BIONIC (Believe it or Not I Care) Wellness Program. This free program features a wide range of tools, resources, and communication to address employee wellness from a mental, emotional, and physical perspective.
Management & Training Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply on company website