Reports to the Commissary Coordinator. Responsible for performing concession management and merchandising duties in compliance with Management & Training Corporation (MTC) and the Federal Bureau of Prisons (FBOP) directives.
- Display, rotate and sell merchandise to inmates.
- Safeguard and maintain adequate supply of merchandise.
- Maintain merchandise in a saleable condition and monitor the cleanliness and appearance of the facility commissary.
- Participate in monthly inventory preparation and assist with the submittal of inventory reports to accounting.
- Verify the accuracy of shipments received from distribution centers and authorized outside vendors.
- Supervise support service inmates assigned to the unit commissary.
- Promote the development of positive social skills through modeling appropriate behaviors and intervening when inappropriate behaviors are observed.
- Maintain accountability of inmates and property; adhere to safety practices.
Education and Experience Requirements:
High shchool diploma or equivalent, and ONE (1) year related experience in a commissary or retail sales function is required. United States Citizenship required. Valid Driver's License in the State of Texas with an acceptable driving recourd is required; unless waived by management.
Post Hire Requirements:
Must successfully complete annual in-servie training requirments and pas annual background check, both of which must be approved by the FBOP.
Management & Training Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply on company website