Reports to Human Resources/Secretary. Responsible for clerical tasks, systems and procedures related to DWI programs in compliance with Management & Training Corporation (MTC) and Texas Department of Criminal Justice (TDCJ) directives.
- Perform varied clerical duties including performing data entry functions.
- Perform input and output operations and make adjustments necessary to ensure schedules are met.
- Perform duties including typing correspondence, form letters, certificates, accountability forms, status reports and input/output forms in a timely manner.
- Maintain files on department/records, cards, forms and correspondence sent, received and/or requiring further action.
- Check transport list for departures and arrivals to the program. Make appropriate changes to any logs or other documents as needed.
- Proofread records or forms; copy needed information from one record to another as required. Receive telephone calls and visitors, tactfully referring to the proper individual.
It is expected that the incumbent shall perform other duties as assigned within his/her capabilities as determined by management.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Graduation from an accredited senior high school or equivalent or GED. One (1) year full-time, wage-earning clerical or secretarial experience to include computer operations. Experience in the use of Microsoft Office Suite or equivalent to include word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software programs preferred. Valid driver's license in the state of Texas with an acceptable driving record required, unless waived by management.
The pay is $11/hour with yearly merit increase, end of year bonus. We do offer insurance.
Management & Training Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply on company website