The Performance Center Manager (PCM) serves as the local installation SME for the program matters, and leads, manages and directs contractor staff assigned to their respective program Performance Center (PC).
- Serves as the local installation subject matter expert for ARD and R2C matters and lead, manage and direct contractor staff assigned to their respective resiliency PC.
- Coordinates with local installation leadership (Brigade and below) to plan, prepare and execute resilience and performance education training.
- Participates in the Army Community Health Promotion Council and serve as the primary POC for Master Resilience Trainer (MRT) Level 1 training.
- Ensures quality control of all Master Resilience Trainer-Performance Experts (MRT-PE) to include Professional Certification, MRT progression to higher levels and conduct rehearsals for training presentations to ensure MRTs are "ready to teach."
- Conducts local program Quality Assurance/Quality Enhancement and provide required reports.
- Develops the program Training Schedule at their respective installation and providing a draft training schedule to the ACOR for approval.
Other Job Requirements
ResponsibilitiesMinimum is a Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
Ability to obtain NACI clearance.
Prior military leadership experience; Company level leadership desired, either as an Officer or Non-Commissioned Officer.
Candidate is expected to be able to represent the program to senior level leadership at the installation level to include General Officers and Garrison Commanders.
Must be able to operate general office equipment including but not limited to: computer, phones and related media and information devices on most or all workdays.
Ability to communicate and interact with others, both in person and/or by telephone to conduct business.
Ability to work under time pressure and rapidly for long periods to meet deadlines.
General Job Information
TitleOnsite Performance Center Manager ARD-TS, Fort Belvoir, Virginia
Work Experience - RequiredManagement/Leadership, Military
Work Experience - Preferred
Education - RequiredBachelors
Education - Preferred
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
This information reflects the anticipated base salary range for this position based on current national data. Minimums and maximums may vary based on location. Actual pay will be adjusted based on an individual's skills, experience, education, and other job-related factors permitted by law.
This position may be eligible for short-term incentives as well as a comprehensive benefits package. Magellan offers a broad range of health, life, voluntary and other benefits and perks that enhance your physical, mental, emotional and financial wellbeing.
Magellan Health, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled.
Every employee must understand, comply with and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position; and comply with all applicable legal, regulatory, and contractual requirements and internal policies and procedures.
Apply on company website