LewisGale Medical Center (LGMC) delivers quality care to our patients located in the beautiful mountainous region of Southwest Virginia. LGMC is a 521-bed acute care facility and is the largest hospital in the LewisGale Regional Health System (LGRHS). Through our extensive network stretching from the Alleghany Highlands and Rockbridge County to the Roanoke and New River Valleys, we have the privilege ofserving more than 250,000 patients each year. LewisGale is also ranked among the top hospitals in Virginia and the nation for benchmarked quality cancer care, patient safety and satisfaction and health outcomes. Lastly, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) have ranked us among the top hospitals nationwide on quality measures for our services and treatments to address heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia and surgical care.
LewisGale's new standalone emergency room is a department of LewisGale Medical Center. The ER is staffed with board-certified emergency room physicians and nurses, 24-hours a day, 365 days a year.
Located in Roanoke County at the corner of Route 419 and Ogden Road.
LEWISGALE MEDICAL CENTER'S NEW STAND ALONE ER FEATURES:
- Separate pedestrian and ambulance entrances
- All private treatment rooms
- Digital Ultrasound
- Digital diagnostic & portable X-rays
- On-site laboratory testing
- Secure hold exam for behavioral health patients
- Full-service emergency care (same services offered at our hospital-based ERs)
- Direct admission capabilities
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
- Diploma or Associates Degree from a professional nursing program (required)
- BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited school of Nursing (preferred)
- Matching 401K
- Low Deductibles for Health, Vision, and Dental
- Team Culture
- Passion for patient care
- Career Advancement through Clinical Ladder
- Relocation Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement Program ($5,250/calendar year)
- Student Loan Assistance Program ($1,800/calendar year)
Apply on company website