Do you want to be appreciated daily? Our nurses are celebrated for being on the front line, empathetic for patients. At LewisGale Hospital Montgomery our nurses set us apart from any other healthcare provider. We are seeking a(an) RN ER LewisGale Montgomery Mixed Shift to join our healthcare family.Benefits
LewisGale Hospital Montgomery, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
At LewisGale Hospital Montgomery, our nurses play a vital part. We know that every nurse's path and purpose is unique. Do you want to create your own personal career path in nursing? HCA Healthcare is your career destination! Our scale makes it possible for nurses to create the career path that fits their life – for life – and empowers their passion for patient care. Apply today for our RN ER LewisGale Montgomery Mixed Shift opportunity.Job Summary and Qualifications
We are seeking an experienced Emergency Room Registered Nurse to deliver exceptional patient care in our fast-paced emergency room. In this role, you will provide nursing care on cases ranging from minor injuries to acutely or critically ill patients. Our team is amazing, we consider ourselves a family who work hard to support each other and we are looking for someone who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. Our leaders on this unit have a passion for supporting nurses in reaching their professional goals, excellent practice, and collegial relationships. If that is you, come be a part of what makes us great and apply today!
- As a Registered Nurse in our Emergency Department, you will triage, assess and treat patients of all ages
- You will manage multiple cases simultaneously providing general nursing care and prioritizing needs based on acuity levels across the unit continually
- You will act in a composed and professional manner, especially under pressure
- You will coordinate functions with physicians and other departments of the hospital, while being patient focused and safety aware at all times
· In order to provide a great experience, you will collaborate with patients, families, and the healthcare team to coordinate an effective follow up plan of care and necessary referrals.
· As a Registered Nurse in this unit, you will document effectively, succinctly, and timely according to organizational policy.
· Diploma or Associates Degree from a professional nursing program (required)
· BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited school of Nursing (preferred)
· Current licensure as an RN in the state of Virginia or current multi-state compact RN license with eligibility to practice in VA is required.
· American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider (required)
LewisGale Hospital Montgomery has provided quality healthcare services since 1910. We give patient's access to trained physicians and advanced technology. Our 140+ bed hospital is one of the leading acute care facilities in Southwest Virginia and New River Valley. We specialize in heart and vascular care—with the only cardiac catheterization lab in the New River Valley. We perform percutaneous coronary intervention - (stent and angioplasty). We provide services in orthopedic and spine care, and heartburn treatment at LewisGale Hospital Montgomery's Heartburn Treatment Center. Our maternity services through our family-focused Birthing Center facilities have award-winning lactation consultants.
At LewisGale Hospital Montgomery, our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Join a family that cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our RN ER LewisGale Montgomery Mixed Shift opening. Apply today and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website