Job ID: 101761
The Leonardo DRS Land Systems business is a recognized leader in the design and integration of complex technologies into new and legacy systems and platforms for global military and commercial customers.Job Summary
- Responsible and accountable for producing quality work to prescribed standards, with a focus on continuous improvement to meet customer commitments on schedule and within budget
- Follow written work instructions must maintain a safe work environment by adhering to all safety procedures including
those which govern the handling of materials, chemicals, tools, and equipment (WHMIS)
- Properly use required PPE
- Support, communicate, reinforce and defend the mission, values and culture of the organization
- Undertand requirements, possess appropriate skills, and perform various welding processes in some positions on products of specific metal types
- Must be proficient in aluminum TIG and MIG process. 4 or more years of aluminum welding experience is preferred.
- Weld with an acceptable degree of proficiency, experience and knowledge, and meet various codes and specifications
including AWS and ASME
- Perform material preparation, open set-up and fit to meet process requirements.
- Read blueprints, weld symbols and NDE symbols and interpret acceptance criteria
- Accurately perform visual inspection of weldments to confirm compliance to various codes and standards
- High School diploma or GED
- Weld school certification – preferred
- Weld experience preferred #LSY
Leonardo DRS, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates are equal opportunity employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply on company website