Leonardo DRS is a leading supplier of integrated products, services and support to military forces, intelligence agencies and prime contractors worldwide. Focused on defense technology, we develop, manufacture and support a broad range of systems for mission critical and military sustainment requirements, as well as homeland security.
Headquartered in Arlington, VA, the Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Leonardo S.p.A. which employs more than 47,000 people worldwide. We offer a competitive compensation package and a business culture which rewards performance. Leonardo DRS is committed to being an employer of choice of a highly qualified, diverse, effective, and productive workforce.
For additional information on Leonardo DRS, please visit our website at www.LeonardoDRS.com.
Position Location – Melbourne, FL
Position Summary – Program Finance Analyst
New grads wanted! Our Land Electronics team is looking for recent graduates to join our Program Finance teams in Melbourne, FL, Huntsville, AL, and Dallas, TX. As a Program Finance Analyst you will work closely with the program manager/program team to analyze, plan and understand the company's financial position, support baseline planning and actual cost verification, preparation of Estimates at Completion (EAC), variance analysis, workforce projections, revenue and profit forecasting. Be a part of our dynamic team and help defend those who defend all Americans and our allies!
Primary & Essential Accountabilities
- Support the Financial & Program Analysis management functions
- Understand the Annual Operating Plan (AOP) and the Strategic Guide Plan process and help prepare program bookings, revenue, operating profit, investment and cash flow data
- Understand how job costs are collected and billed on all contract types
- Obtain agreement on previously determined goals and objectives through negotiation, persuasion and advocacy
- Establish, develop and maintain effective business relationships with internal and external customers
- Support negotiations with the government, industry prime contractors and foreign customers
- Conduct difficult analytical studies, monitor trends and be able to accurately interpret the results
- Support of government compliance and audit activities
- Understand Standards of Conduct to include: Conflicts of Interests; Improper Practices; Liability and Fraud
- Strong grasp of generally accepted accounting principles and a working knowledge of the cost accounting standards (CAS) and IFRS
- Support Proposal Preparations including: bid/no-bid requirements; cost estimating; pricing; RFP review; risk mitigation; and negotiation
- Understand source selection evaluation process to include cost and price analysis, discussions, debriefings and protest
- Support, communicate, reinforce and defend the mission, values and culture of the organization
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, accounting or related field
Leonardo DRS and its subsidiaries and affiliates are equal opportunity employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #DLE
Apply on company website