Job ID: 101747
The Leonardo DRS Land Systems business is a recognized leader in the design and integration of complex technologies into new and legacy systems and platforms for global military and commercial customers.Job Summary
- Prepare kits of material for the production areas in the plant via pick
- Assist in maintaining accurate inventories. Ensure picks are processed via scans to relieve inventory balance
- Attention to detail for accurate pick processing: bin location, quantity and correct item part number
- Coordinate any kit shortages with kit material planner
- Once the kit is picked and it has no shortages the pick and MO are given to material handler to stock.
- Follow safety and ppe requirements
- Use of windows based computer system
Leonardo DRS, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates are equal opportunity employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply on company website