Job ID: 99653
The Leonardo DRS Naval Power Systems business is a trusted provider of innovative naval gas and hybrid power systems, control technology and support solutions for the U.S. Navy and navies around the world.Job Summary Job Responsibilities
- Collect data and reviews documentation for conformance, accuracy and completeness. Coordinate and/or inspect product for conformance to drawings and documentation
- Able to interpret and apply industry standards such as IPC 610, ANSI J-STD-001, etc
- Assist Quality Engineers with development of inspection plans, MRB investigations and process surveillance/audit activities; also,
- Perform calibration - consisting of data collection, coordinating and performing calibration activities, and assisting with verification of equipment and tooling status and improvement opportunities
- Provide routine technical support to engineers and scientists on standard components, devices, material, products, processes and/or equipment
- Responsibilities may include testing, modifying, reworking, repairing, and building electronic, optical or mechanical assemblies.
- Work from standard wiring and assembly drawings, operation sheets, engineering specifications and sketches
- Design and/or test prototype assemblies and production units
- Capable of performing related manufacturing processes
- Interpret and follow documents such as SOPs and safety rules
- Ensure compliance with all safety and regulatory requirements applicable to the company in accordance with State and Federal regulations and any applicable certification required to maintain the certification
- Interface with other departments to assure efficient flow of information and materials
- Perform Key Performance Indicators:
- Meet production deadlines
- Quality of finished product (Pass/fail rates)
- Raw material stock levels
- Compliance outcomes
- Position requires the ability to coordinate several activities at the same time, and to reprioritize in response to changing operational conditions
- Ability to read, and possibly develop, wiring diagrams, layout drawings, and engineering specifications for system or equipment modifications or expansion, and directs personnel performing routine installation and maintenance duties
- Support, communicate, reinforce and defend the mission, values and culture of the organization
Job Responsibilities Part II Qualifications
- Must demonstrate strong decision-making and leadership skills.
- Experienced handling small delicate components, using ESD practices
- Soldering and wire bonding experience a plus.
- Must be experienced in the safe handling of chemicals.
- Experienced in the use of various computer applications, including Access, Excel, and Labview.
- Experience with MRP a plus.
- Must have good hand and eye coordination
Apply on company website