Job ID: 99657
The Leonardo DRS Land Systems business is a recognized leader in the design and integration of complex technologies into new and legacy systems and platforms for global military and commercial customers.Job Summary Job Responsibilities
- Responsibilities may include testing, modifying, reworking, repairing, and building electronic, optical assemblies.
- Work from standard wiring and assembly drawings, operation sheets, engineering specifications and sketches
- Design and/or test prototype assemblies and production units
- Ensure compliance with all safety and regulatory requirements applicable to the company in accordance with State and Federal regulations and any applicable certification required to maintain the certification
- Ability to read, and possibly develop, wiring diagrams, layout drawings, and engineering specifications for system or equipment modifications or expansion, and directs personnel performing routine installation and maintenance duties
Job Responsibilities Part II Qualifications
- Experienced handling small delicate components, using ESD practices
- Soldering and wire bonding experience a plus.
- Must have good hand and eye coordination
Apply on company website