Lansing Building Products has supplied professional contractors with high-quality building products since its founding in 1955. Led by third generation President & CEO Hunter Lansing, we remain true to the family values and mission of Respect, Service and Excellence in everything we do. With the 2020 acquisition of Harvey Building Products' distribution business, the company brings under one roof 1,600 associates, serving customers in 113 branches across 35 states. As we look to the future, Lansing is focused on taking the industry by storm through a best-in-class experience for our associates and our customers. Job Responsibilities
- Provide technical support to users by researching and answering questions, troubleshooting problems, and maintaining workstation and LAN performance.
- Provide answers to clients by identifying problems, researching answers, and guiding clients through corrective steps.
- Improves system performance by identifying problems and recommending changes.
- Maintains the companies cell phone lines and accounts.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- 2+ years' experience with IT (preferred)
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and basic help desk software preferred
- Prior experience with LAN knowledge and setting up security for user accounts
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to resolve IT-related issues in a quick and timely manner
- Proficient in both written and verbal communication
- High attention to detail
Apply on company website