Lansing Building Products has supplied professional contractors with high-quality building products since its founding in 1955. Led by third generation President & CEO Hunter Lansing, we remain true to the family values and mission of Respect, Service and Excellence in everything we do. With the 2020 acquisition of Harvey Building Products' distribution business, the company brings under one roof 1,600 associates, serving customers in 113 branches across 35 states. As we look to the future, Lansing is focused on taking the industry by storm through a best-in-class experience for our associates and our customers.
- Responsible for all facets of branch operations, as well as, serving as the lead outside salesperson in your market.
- You will be engaged in business-to-business (B2B) sales of exterior building products to professional contractors and licensed remodelers.
- Manage the day-to-day functions of your branch through your branch operations manager, your "number two," who is responsible for the branch in your absence.
- Leaving your branch operations manager in charge, you spend approximately 80% of your time calling on contractors and re-modelers on their "turf."
- Initially, we expect you to average 8 to 12 calls a day, dividing your time before established customers and new prospects.
- On most days, begins and ends the day at the branch, handling management or customer service opportunities and preparing for the next day.
- As branch manager, you receive a guaranteed base salary and share in the profit of the branch as an annual bonus.
- Provide leadership for the branch staff, which consists of a branch operations manager, a warehouse manager, inside sales associates, warehouse associates, and drivers.
- Prior B2B sales experience around the building materials, construction, or wholesale industry (preferred)
- Previous experience leading and managing teams
- Strong communication and social skills
- Ability to work independently and in a group
- Commitment to setting and achieving goals
- History of strong ethics and high integrity
- College degree (preferred, but not required)
- Guaranteed base salary with opportunity for bonus
- Company car, cell phone, and tablet
- Company paid life insurance and disability
- Industry leading 401k with match
- Paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays
- Health and Wellness program
- Strong culture
Apply on company website