Saucier: We are looking for Enthusiastic, Motivated, Team-Oriented individuals. Be part of the excitement and freshness of a "Scratch Kitchen" We hand-craft everything in our kitchens. We are looking for talented individuals that want to grow with a company that cares. We love helping people build relationships, discover new food and drink, and grow personally and professionally. We offer further career advancement opportunities with a flexible schedule and a fun fast paced environment. If you thrive on preparing highest quality, house-made sauces, soups, dressings and proteins to the recipe specifications of Lazy Dog Restaurants, then this is the job for you.
You're Good At
- You ensure only “fresh” high-quality ingredients are used when preparing all recipes.
- You ensure proper recipes are displayed on the monitor during the preparation and cooking process.
- You thrive on ensuring proper food cooling, storage, labeling, and dating.
- You are tidy and clean and sanitize and maintain equipment, utensils, and tools.
- You communicate clearly. You write well. You speak well.
- You prepare thoroughly and strive for perfection.
- You practice what you preach.
- You have basic knowledge of cooking equipment in assigned cooking station.
- You like to startup, shut down, shift maintenance, clean and repair as needed.
- You like a clean and organized cooking station.
- You want to be part of a team and create fun – whistle while you work.
- You are happy, trusting, passionate and determined – Never Settle!
- You can put yourself in the others person's shoes.
- High School degree or better
- 1 to 2 years experience in a high volume Kitchen
Apply on company website