DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Full Time Day Shift 1.0 FTE
Lawnwood Regional Medical Center
Fort Pierce, FL
Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute is a 380-bed acute-care hospital offering a full range of services. Lawnwood is home to the most experienced Heart Institute on the Treasure Coast providing interventional and therapeutic care, including open-heart surgery. Other hospital services include adult and pediatric emergency services, labor/delivery and birthing, pediatrics, orthopedics, oncology, nuclear medicine, diagnostic services, as well as inpatient and outpatient surgical services.
Lawnwood is designated by the Joint Commission as a Certified Primary Stroke Center. The Physical Rehabilitation Center is CARF accredited and we are designated a Level II Trauma Center by the Florida Department of Health and verified by the American College of Surgeons. We also offer a freestanding ER in Vero Beach providing emergency treatment for adults and children closer to home. Additionally Lawnwood offers the area's only Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) and Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU). At Lawnwood patients come first – no matter what! We invite you to work in a fast-paced environment with a team of top healthcare professionals while enjoying a culturally vibrant, yet laid-back quality of life centered on Treasure Coast beaches, boating, fishing, community and the outdoors.Benefits:
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Lawnwood Regional Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
• Student Loan Repayment*
• Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs*
• Paid Personal Leave
• 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
• Identity Theft Protection discounts
• Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
• Adoption Assistance
• Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)*
*If applicable, please refer to the CBA or the local HR office to confirm if this benefit applies to your position
This position of Clinical Evaluator assists as a liaison between internal and external referral sources, and rehab. operations. The Evaluator is responsible for establishing relationships with case manager, physicians, payors, and other referral sources. They will ensure appropriate patient placement through clinical assessments and screening in collaboration with the Rehabilitation Medical Director.
- RN Licensure, or
- Recognized Compact Licensure (subject to Florida State Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to ongoing eligibility and duration provisions) preferred or graduate of Physical Therapy, Speech Therapy or Occupational Therapy
- Current BLS Certifications (American Heart Association or Red Cross)
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing preferred
- Proficient computer skills
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website