The Lane Construction Corporation is a leading U.S. construction company specializing in the transportation, infrastructure and energy industries. Lane's unique combination of capabilities includes public-private partnerships/innovative financing and joint ventures; large, complex design-build and bid-build projects; and the ability to produce and install asphalt, aggregates and concrete.Job Description
Ideal candidate should be relocation friendly. Permanent work location assignment could be any of our active Tunnel projects; Washignton DC, Fort Wayne IN, Seattle WA, etc.
The Schedule Engineer assists the management team in the preparation of the project cash flow as well as assists the estimators in planning the resources required for the project, verify objectives, and sets up the WBS structure.
- Provide support to the field construction operations through the development of CPM schedules, in conjunction with jobsite personnel
- Provide Primavera P6 software training to field locations, as needed
- Provide ongoing technical support for software and scheduling issues to jobsite personnel
- Assist with the development and/or review of both pre-bid and post-award CPM schedules, per owner requirements
- Provide assistance to the jobsite personnel whenever major changes need to be incorporated into a CPM schedule throughout the schedule updating time-frame
- Periodic travel to the jobsite locations is required for developing schedules, to assist with schedule modifications, and to provide Primavera P6 training for jobsite and regional office personnel
- Coordinate the Primavera P6 license purchases and distribution
- Provide continual Administrative support (in conjunction with the IT department) to the P6 end-users, corporate-wide, by providing or reconfiguring the P6 access information for either individual or shared P6 licenses
- Carry out job duties while maintaining Lane values
- And other duties, as assigned
· Provide support to the field construction operations through the development of CPM schedules, in conjunction with jobsite personnel
· Provide Primavera P6 software training to field locations, as needed&" />
· BS in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
· 5+ years of experience in scheduling tunnel construction
· Proficient in Primavera P6 Scheduling Software
· Familiar with a variety of construction concepts, practices and procedures applicable in the construction of major infrastructure projects
· Strong problem solving and interpersonal skills
Lane Construction offers a comprehensive benefits package with an excellent opportunity to grow and be part of one of the most respected names in the construction industry. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply. Lane is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Apply on company website