DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Do you have the career opportunities as a Surgical Technician Lead you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Lakeview Regional Medical Center, a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Lakeview Regional we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Forgiveness
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Great healthcare starts with compassion.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a Surgical Technician Lead where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Surgical Technician Leads work alongside and assist surgeons, nurses, and other members of the health care team throughout a surgical operation. The role of the surgical tech is incredibly important because they ensure a sterile and organized environment.
- The Surgical Scrub Technician Lead performs procedures which render the safest and most effective service to the patient and surgeon involved.
- As a “scrubbed” member of the surgical team, it is his/her responsibility to anticipate the needs of the surgeon.
- He/she passes instruments, sutures, sponges and all other necessary sterile equipment to the operating team.
- Performing as a point of contact for all and demonstrating leadership to the department.
- Maintenance of preference cards, inspection of equipment, order and inventory supplies as needed
- Ensuring implants, supplies, etc. are readily available for scheduled cases.
- Graduate of an accredited Surgical Scrub Tech program
- Certified Surgical Technician (CST) Certification with independence in the role. Subject matter expert in specialties assigned.
- Current BLS Certification
- OR on-call required
- 2 years' OR experience required.
- Must have competent technical skills. Must be flexible, must have dexterity free of limitations. Must be able to get along with employees and work with them in a positive and productive manner.
Lakeview Regional Medical Center is a full service, acute care hospital providing inpatient and outpatient healthcare services to St. Tammany Parish residents since 1977. Our 167 bed, state-of-the-art facility provides the most advanced, medical and surgical technologies available, along with personalized patient and family-based care in a safe, suburban community.
We believe these well-defined values are the keys to nurturing staff and patient satisfaction. By joining our team you contribute to the positive culture of the hospital, which directly impacts the well-being of your patients, their families, your colleagues, and your own personal job satisfaction. We invite you to learn firsthand what our unwavering commitment to patient satisfaction, service excellence and professional expertise can do for your career.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Surgical Technician Lead opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website