Put your career in motion with a new opportunity! Join the Kelly® Professional & Industrial team as a Warehouse Associate at a top client in West Branch, Iowa. We're here every step of the way to help you and your career be the best it can be! Bring your energy and find out What's Next for you.
Here's how to apply:
- Click Quick Apply to this job posting.
- Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call or text our Recruiter at 319-800-6103
Why you should apply to be a Warehouse Associate:
- Competitive pay $14.50 - $15.50 /hour
- All shifts are available! 1st, 2nd, and 3rd!
- Long-term – Temp to hire opportunity!
- Access to outstanding Kelly perks via https://www.mykelly.us/us-mykelly/perks/
What a typical day as Warehouse Associate might look like:
- Unpacking products, stacking items, shrink wrapping.
- Lifting, bending, twisting, turning.
- Maintain a clean work area.
- Must wear steel-toe safety shoes or boots.
This job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- Are at least 18 years of age.
- Looking for a long-term warehouse position!
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Have reliable transportation to West Branch, Iowa!
If you're dependable, motivated, and looking to jump-start your career – apply with us today! Let Kelly take your career to the next level!
How to Apply?
Select the green "APPLY NOW" tab on this screen!
Or Contact Stacey!
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website