Immediate Job Opportunities For Standup Forklift Drivers:
Numerous shifts available.
- Must not have at least I year of Standup Forklift experience without any related property damage violations.
- Perform duties to select products for customer orders.
- Prepare and load products for shipment.
- Store Product on shelves and prepare load sheets and any other related shipping documents.
- Must be able to lift up to 30lbs.
- Perform required audits.
- Must follow safety rules.
- Maintain work areas clean and orderly
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Requires excellent attendance and punctuality in accordance to company policy.
Must be able to work well with others, stand on your feet per scheduled shift and work shift to its entirety.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website