If you ask us, this job looks pretty great. Kelly® Professional & Industrial is looking for a Robotic Welder Operators to work with our automotive client in Madison, MS. Sound good? Take a look below to learn more and apply!
Pay: $14.00 - $14.50
Shift: 3rd shift
This position is responsible for supporting production by means of direct labor to build product while meeting production goals and maintaining quality standards. ***If not certified as a welder, welding certification training will be offered at no cost.
What is a typical day on the job:
Wears all required safety equipment and ensures area and environment is safe
· Operates, monitors and helps maintain machine/equipment (press, welders, cranes, forklifts etc.)
· Feeds equipment and tooling
· Performs or assists in die changes
· Move parts and product to appropriate positions
· Lift/push/pull parts weighing at times anywhere from 10-35 lbs.
· Stand, walk, and move into and out of the work area
· Perform daily operational checks to insure safety
· Perform quality checks and verify quality (first, middle and last offs, PQI books, SPC etc.)
· Assist quality and maintenance personnel with issues related to production
· Conduct daily cleaning of the work area
· Repair product as required
· Operate machinery as required
· Identify and document problems, sets goals, tracks progress and works with teams to implement solutions.
· Report issues and concerns to the Team Leader or Supervisor
· Basic understanding of Quality Management System and Environmental Management System standards
· Watch for potential concerns or issues
· Train other operators and document training in matrix
· Be self-directed and encourage continuous improvement through involvement and input
· Clean and organize area, keep free of clutter and safety hazards –
· Regular and punctual, in-person attendance is required
This job might be an outstanding fit if you have:
· Education: High School diploma or equivalent
· Experience: Previous manufacturing experiences a plus.
Why you should apply to be a production associate:
Access to outstanding Kelly Perks and Discounts
Benefits. visit mykelly.us to learn more
Team environment with exceptional opportunities
What happens next:
Once you apply, you'll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don't worry—even if this position doesn't work out, you're still part of our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what's next in your career is what we're all about, so let's get to work. Apply to be a Robotic Welder Operator today!
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website