Research Associate, In Vivo (San Diego, CA)
Kelly Science & Clinical is hiring for our client, a preclinical Contract Research Organization (CRO) located in San Diego, California.
Temp to Hire Opportunity!
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM
The Research Associate position requires a broad knowledge of anatomy, physiology and biochemistry to help develop and support in vivo models to screen therapeutics and devices being developed for various disorders. Experience with surgical, dosing and sampling techniques is required. Prior experience working with other in vivo models may be considered even if there is no direct experience working with medical devices, stem cells or ophthalmology.
Other important functions include:
- Participate in study design and preparation of preclinical studies.
- Fully support execution of preclinical studies
- Help in the preparation of study protocols and reports
- May be required to serve on the Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC)
- Interface with different teams including in vivo scientists, QC/QA, Account Managers/Sales
- Maintain accurate records in various internal databases
- Support internal research projects to optimize service offerings
- Perform other duties as directed by Management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Pharmaceutical sciences, Life Sciences, or Pharmacology or related field.
- Minimum 1-3 years relevant industry experience depending on education level
- Background in lab animal (in vivo) research is a must. Working knowledge of in vivo techniques and imaging modalities will be a plus.
- Position requires good communication skills and attention to detail
- Strong work ethic, self-motivation, and ability to adapt in a dynamic team environment are keys for success
Apply Now for Immediate Consideration!
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website