Kelly Services is searching for Production Operators to work on site at one of our Global Medical Device partner's performing Machine Operator in a cleanroom environment. For immediate consideration, please apply directly to this posting.
Location: Irvine, CA
Contract: 6 -12 months with the possibility of going full time
Shifts: Shifts are Mon-Fri or Wed-Sun, Fulltime 40 hours a week, possible overtime available
1st shift is 6am-2:30pm $14.40
2nd shift is 2:30pm-11pm $14.65
Sets up and operates automation equipment for manufacturing operations as specified by drawings, procedures, specifications, and work orders by performing the following duties
- Operates automated and semi-automated equipment by following system specifications
- Maintains and cleans the equipment, area and auxiliary equipment
- Able to perform small corrective and preventive maintenance activities
- Responsible for documenting all batch-related and test results information
- Able to operate the equipment and make appropriate parameter adjustments to maintain the product within set parameters if required
- Required to communicate well with others and assist project teams when required
- Well understanding of measurement equipment is required
- Able to keep track of process performance as yields, defective rate, cycle times, etc.
- Complete daily standard work
REQUIREMENTS AND DESIRABLES:
- Communication Skills: Ability to read, write and speak fluent English.
- Computer Skills: General knowledge of windows application programs
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years related experience and/or training and cleanroom manufacturing experience a plus
- Prior experience in running cleanroom equipment preferred.
- Ability the perform repetitive motion, standing, bending, reaching, kneeling, reaching, pushing, lifting (up to 50 lbs.), grasping, and feeling through the duration of the shift.
- Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and to make the discriminations in sound
- Ability to see colors, depth perception, and have field vision
**This position is not being recruited by your local Kelly Services office. For immediate consideration, please reply to this posting. For questions, please email the recruiter at email@example.com**
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website