*** MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON A W/2 EMPLOYEE BASIS ***NO C2C *** REMOTE***
Our Client is expanding and currently seeks aNET DEVELOPER
For a 12+ month assignment with possible extensions! (Could go DIRECT!!)
LOCATION: Indianapolis, Indiana (REMOTE )
Leverage your C# and SQL skills
to help take your career with our Client to the "Next Level" for 2022 and beyond!
Our Global client seeks a Net Developer with (0 – 2 years) of experience to join their development team in Indianapolis, Indiana.
• Work within the Customer Experience team to deliver sales support solutions.
• Interact closely with customer service, sales, and software developers in the design, development and implementation of automated processes, applications, and systems.
• Participate in the requirements gathering phase of process development, develop, document, and integrate with existing technologies.
• Ensures that software systems business data and related procedures adhere to organizational standards and goals.
• Follow coding standards and best practices.
Skills / Qualifications:
• SQL (SQL Server preferred).
• C# and .NET.
• A natural problem solver.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Must be a team player – will work across geographic boundaries with project leadership, other subject matter experts, support network, and client base.
• Highly self-motivated and directed.
• Keen attention to detail.
Education / Experience:
• Minimum of a Master's degree in Computer Science or similar (without experience).
• Minimum of a 4 year degree in Computer Science or similar (with experience).
- There is no per diem with this position
- There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
- MUST be able to work without sponsorship or VISA transfer for this position
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.Why Kelly®
By partnering with Kelly® Technology, you'll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We're here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website