MEDICAL DEVICE ASSEMBLERS
LOCATION: Irwindale, CA
SHIFTS: Tuesday - Saturday
1st Shift (5:00 AM to 1:30 PM) 2nd Shift (1:00 PM to 9:30 PM)
- Work under direct supervision to meet production goals
- Follow detailed verbal and written instructions to accurately complete the assembly and inspection process
- Perform repetitive bench or line assembly operations to mass-produce device products such as catheters and associated subassemblies
- Will use a microscope most of the shift to complete the assembly process
- Use of small hand tools and devices
- Full clean room gowning is required. Clean room environment experience is helpful
REQUIREMENTS AND PREFERENCES:
- Preferred: medical device experience; assembly is preferred (could be any)
- Education: HS Diploma or GED
- Training: Will be trained Monday through Friday on the 1st shift. After training is completed, the work schedule will be Tuesday-Saturday
- Physical: Must be able to sit for extended periods of time. Must be able to look through a microscope most of the shift.
- Will be required to take a vision test
- Must have good manual dexterity and hand eye coordination; will be using small hand tools to complete assembly process while looking through a microscope
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the “submit now” button to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter, Stacy Jenkins, for this position at <email@example.com> Please indicate BH1677736 in the subject line.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website