- Align, fit, and assemble component parts, using hand tools, power tolls, fixtures and templates
- Analyze and record test results per acceptance test criteria, and prepare written testing documentation
- Install electrical and electronic parts and hardware in housings or assemblies, using soldering equipment and hand tools
- Read blueprints, schematics, diagrams, manufacturing instructions, and work orders to determine methods and sequences of assembly
- Laser mark/ drill parts with CNC machine
- Repair, rework, and calibrate assemblies and systems to meet operational specifications arid tolerances
- Test performance of electromechanical assemblies, using test instruments such as oscilloscopes, and electronic voltmeters
- Verify dimensions and clearances of parts to ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments
- Develop and test new fixtures and tools
- Operate metalworking machines to fabricate parts, tools, and fixtures
- Train others to assemble, rework, program, and calibrate assemblies
- Maintain part inventories
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment and determine when and what kind of maintenance is needed
- Troubleshoot operating errors
- Monitor and review processes, materials, and work environment to detect or assess problems
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity, and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short-term project engagements or prefer contract-to-hire or direct-hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website