School Custodian - Gilchrist County
A safe and clean learning environment is critical to a student's ability to focus. You can make a difference by becoming a school custodian! If you have a desire to do work that can make a difference, you're in the right place. Kelly Education has short and long-term opportunities available for you to make a big impact in young student lives!
No experience? No problem! This rewarding opportunity comes with free training, paid orientation, service bonus plans, and the flexibility to create a schedule that works for you, and so much more.
- In the absence of a full-time Custodial Worker, the KES Custodial Worker will create a clean environment for students, staff and visitors in the assigned building.
- The Custodial Worker will act under the direction of the School District's full-time Custodial Manager or his or her designee, who has ultimate responsibility for designing and implementing custodial services.
- Work at all times under direction and supervision of School District's full time, professional staff.
- Follow sign in and sign out procedures, as prescribed by the School District.
- Dresses in a safe and appropriate manner as described in the KES Standards of Professional Conduct
- Assist in providing cleaning, maintenance and other custodial care services to the building and school grounds, under the direction and guidance of School District personnel.
- Follow the School District's cleaning and sanitation rules and procedures.
- Implement proper care, use, and safety of chemicals and equipment.
- Report any school building or grounds safety concerns, or faulty equipment to School District personnel.
- Report all personal injury or school property or theft to Kelly supervisor and District/School personnel immediately.
Minimum criteria for becoming a substitute employee:
- Must have a High School Diploma/GED or higher
- Must work at least 1 Monday and 1 Friday each month
To complete the application and hiring process you will need to:
• Submit an Official Transcript reflecting your highest level of education
- Provide two professional letters of recommendation
- Complete the on-line application via E-Registration
- Complete on-line Kelly Class Smarts training
- Attend a Virtual Informational Meeting/ Orientation session. Business attire required.
- Be prepared to complete a drug screen (at no cost to you)
- Be prepared to be fingerprinted for Gilchrist County School District
- The cost for fingerprinting is $73.25 at the applicant's expense
- Free training to prepare you for the classroom
- Weekly pay
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act healthcare coverage for eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Flexible scheduling: work a few days or every day
- Your preference of school
- Free ongoing professional development
- The satisfaction of knowing the work you do is making a positive impact in young lives in your community!
- Apply now and email your resume to: email@example.com for immediate consideration!
Looking for meaningful work that enriches the lives of students in your community? At Kelly® Education, we connect passionate people with great jobs in local schools. Whether you're looking to work a few days a week or every day, want to work in a classroom or a non-instructional role—we'll connect you with flexible work you can feel good about. Even if you're new to the education field, our thorough training and orientation will prepare you to be successful.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website