Kelly Services connects talented professionals with opportunities to advance their careers. We currently have multiple openings for Assembly Workers for one of our top clients in West Burlington, IA 52655! This is a great opportunity to elevate your career with an industry leading automation organization!
- Pay Rate: $13.50/hr
- Shift: 7 am -3 pm or 6:30 am - 2:30 pm **Must be able to work flexible hours
- Start/Duration: ASAP - Temp-to-Hire!
Please Note: Position is being recruited for by a remote Kelly Office, not your local Kelly Branch. For immediate consideration, apply directly to this job posting or e-mail your resume to Katie at KATL910@kellyservices.com
- Perform a variety of entry-level work including but not limited to the following: mechanical/wire subassemblies, basic assembly/wiring operations, kitting, simple fab layouts/setups, conveyor loading/unloading, and fab operator's assistant
- General facility housekeeping duties.
- Read and interpret engineering documentation at a basic level
- Basic skills to use a computer.
- Ability and willingness to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability and willingness to work various shifts, which include both 1st and 2nd shift.
- Wear job specific PPE (steel-toe shoes, safety glasses etc.)
- **Must have ability to wear mask throughout the work day
- High School diploma or equivalent required
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website