Kelly® Engineering is seeking AEC Electrical Engineer professionals who thrive in collaborative environments, care deeply about sustainability and want to bring new engineering innovations to building projects. If you're passionate about shaping the world we live in and ready for a new challenge, this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Assist with design and planning of electrical power systems for all types of projects to include but not limited to buildings and facilities, including hospitals, light rail, laboratories, high rise offices, educational facilities and other commercial and institutional projects.
- Assist with design and specifications of power/control systems, system layouts, load calculations, equipment sizing/selection, performing calculations of lighting systems and associated controls for assigned projects.
- Assist the PM to ensure projects are meeting deadlines.
- Interface with code officials, contractors, architects, and other clients.
- Communicate with Clients as well as other MEP and AEC disciplines.
- 2-8 years' experience as an MEP Electrical Engineer designing MEP projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent industry experience.
- Strong experience and understanding of REVIT designer software, including AutoCAD.
- Current Engineer-in-Training or equivalent experience.
- Professional Engineering (PE) license a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience helping to maintain successful Client relationships.
- LEED AP BD+C accreditation a plus.
- WELL a plus.
After applying you'll be contacted by a Kelly Engineering recruiter if your skills and experience are a fit. If this position doesn't work out, by submitting your application you become part of our engineering talent network. That means our entire team of experienced engineering recruiters will have access to your profile and will be looking out for additional opportunities that may be a fit for you in the future.
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we're here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website