We are looking for passionate, self-driven individuals who want to be a part of something BIG! As an Account Executive you are responsible for generating new leads and business opportunities. You must be comfortable and effective with prospecting, cold calling and personal meetings over the phone and in-person. We seek out people who have excellent interpersonal and technical skills. You will gain experience interacting with clients of all levels in a variety of industries, including hospitality, manufacturing and retail.
There is a plethora of companies that can greatly benefit from and value a consultative expert who determines their needs and is able to articulate our customer's value proposition. Being proactive, creative, likable and persuasive will be the key to success. Our customer's technology is revolutionizing internal communications and redefining employee engagement for the non desk workforce.
What we look for
- Strong sense of curiosity with a positive attitude and passion for learning and helping others
- Self-motivated and driven to exceed goals
- Desire to constantly be learning
- Strong customer service and sales skills
- A minimum of 3+ years of previous SaaS experience
- Knowledge of market research and negotiating principles
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- Ability to manage sensitive and critical client information
- The courage and creativity to find new ways of generating business
- Experience in selling software to Hotels, Retailers or Manufacturing companies
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience with CRM systems and office platforms (google suite, Microsoft, SFDC, Pandadoc, Showpad)
- Experience in a high growth company
- Other languages at professional proficiency (Spanish highly valued)
- Generate and grow a strong and healthy funnel of qualified opportunities (B2B)
- Acquire new business by approaching prospective customers over the phone and via email and face to face
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop relationships with important stakeholders
- Overcome prospect objections
- Support the development and optimization of our sales strategies
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales on lead quality and conversion
- Take responsibility for the achievement of quantitative and qualitative goals
- Travel up to 20-40%
What we offer you
- Competitive salary
- Full coverage of Health Benefits
- Health and Wellness reimbursement
- Flexible PTO time
- We are headquartered in Europe so potential for international travel
- Dynamic and engaging workplace with strong camaraderie and team events
- Mentoring and opportunities to grow and progress within your career path
If you can find yourself in this profile please apply today with your resume!
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website