- High School Graduate or GED equivalent.
- 1 year experience in a health care setting preferred.
- BLS for Healthcare Provider from American Heart Association.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) required.
- Fire and Safety Certification. If no card upon hire, one must be obtained within 30 days of hire, and maintained by renewal before expiration date.
The Patient Care Technician (PCT) provides nursing staff support in the areas of patient care delivery, clerical functions, and organization of the unit environment, as well as set-up and maintenance of equipment. The emphasis on each of these areas will depend on the unit assigned.
Apply on company website