In Shopper/Crew Member
We are a rapidly growing Jimmy John's Franchisee across the midwest and we are looking for talented and motivated people to help us make the best sandwiches on the planet!
Jimmy John's looking for freaky fast In-shoppers/crew members to help make our freaky fresh sandwiches while keeping our store freaky clean. At Jimmy John's, you will find yourself as part of a culture that offers competitive wages and benefits, opportunities to grow into leadership and advancements, along with one freaky fun place to work.
In-Shoppers are responsible for greeting customers when they enter and exit the restaurant while providing world-class customer service and executing fast and accurate sandwiches along with maintaining sanitation standards. Your main duties will include making sandwiches, restock, greet customers, and keeping the restaurant clean
If you have a killer work ethic, an awesome attitude, are a team player, and love providing customers with great service, we would love to hear from you. When you join the Jimmy John's team, your future is in your hands. We offer spectacular opportunities for growth.
What do we have to offer?
- Just need supplemental income? Plenty of short shifts available to work into your day!
- You can always pick up shifts to fill your hours
- A fast paced, competitive but fun work atmosphere
- A family of 60+ stores across the Midwest giving you opportunities to transfer!
- Ability to pick up lots of hours at any of our local locations!
- No Fryers or Grills! - Leaves smelling like fresh baked bread!
Duties and Responsibilities:
Execute genuine greetings and farewells, take orders, operate cash register, collect payments from customers, and other cash handling duties
- Make fast, accurate, and consistent sandwiches
- Comply with all portion sizes, recipes, systems, and procedures
- Must be able to pass sandwich test at the end of first two weeks of employment and at future testing times
- Maintain cleanliness and sanitation of the restaurant including all tables, floors, windows, beverage station, and restrooms
- Take telephone orders and complete delivery tickets
- Fill out systems and procedures with 100% accuracy and integrity
- Always maintain a professional appearance in compliance with the dress code
- Display a positive and enthusiastic approach to all assignments
- Perform other related duties as required
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Work Environment:
- Ability to use basic math, addition, subtraction, and understand basic fractions.
- Required to stand, walk, sit, use hands, reach with hands and arms, talk, listen, close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception.
- Occasionally required to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, and lift up to 50 pounds.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties the employee is occasionally exposed to mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
Apply on company website