Our Jimmy John's Sandwiches franchise has an opening on our management team.
We are looking for an individual to be a part of our management team. Looking for an individual 18 years old or older and with past QSR management experience (that is verifiable). Full Time & Weekends are needed greatly. PAY is DOE and depends on the level of management we are currently hiring for.
Why Jimmy John's?
-Our franchise does not do salary for any management positions. We pay you for the work you do. You get called in on your day off, you get paid more….unlike salaried jobs.
-Clean environment (no grease - No special shoes)
-Tips (Avg. $2.00-$3.50+ an Hour). Tips are paid out when the tip pool hits the required amount and is divided by how many hours you work (the more you work, the more tips you get). Tips paid out on avg. monthly.
-Serve quality food and be proud! (We serve ALL Natural Meats and Cheese, produce so fresh it's sliced in house daily (even the lettuce))
-Advancement opportunities. We always like to promote within.
-FREE SHIFT SANDWICH.
-Half off Jimmy John's ALL THE TIME (not just when working)
-.50 Beverages for Employees ALL THE TIME (not just when working) OR bring your own cup and it's free.
-Get your hours. We try not to over hire and so our employees get the hours that they want. We understand that our employees have bills and want to make sure they have a job that can satisfy their expenses. If you have great attendance, a great work ethic….we make sure you get your hours!
-18 years of age or older
-PAST QSR MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE (NEEDS TO BE VERIFIABLE)
-Must be a people person and not shy
-Bank account for direct deposit
-Able to get a food handlers card
-Reliable (VERY IMPORTANT, this position pays .50 more to start because call-in procedures are different)
-Long Term Our avg. an employee stays with us for over 27 months(THAT 2 YEARS+). We look for people that want a job to grow with, to learn, to be a stepping stone for other career choices later in life with or without us. We are not looking for seasonal.
-Follow Uniform standards
Thank you for showing an interest in Jimmy John's and if you match our needs, we will be in touch shortly.Required qualifications:
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Available to work: weekends
- Available to work: weekdays
- 1+ year of experience in the food & restaurant industry
- Math skills: counting cash drawer
- Management skills: supervising employees
- Management skills: resolving customer complaints
- Management skills: managing employee conflicts
- Able to stand for duration of shift
- Math skills: calculating sales totals
- Math skills: tracking inventory usage
- At least high school diploma or equivalent or higher
- Warehouse skills: FIFO stocking
- Restaurant back of house skills: dishwashing
- Restaurant back of house skills: general food prep
- Restaurant back of house skills: safe food handling
- Restaurant back of house skills: expediting
- Retail skills: point of sale (POS) operation
- Retail skills: customer service
- Retail skills: restocking
- Retail skills: addressing customer complaints
- Restaurant front of house skills: front counter
- Restaurant front of house skills: point of sale (POS) operation
- Restaurant front of house skills: catering service
- Restaurant front of house skills: serving in fast casual
- Access to personal devices for work: smartphone - any type
- Food Service license/certification: Food Handler's License
Apply on company website