Manages all functions of the restaurant to ensure customer service and high-quality products are delivered when the General Manager is not on duty. Responsible for the successful execution of fast, accurate sandwiches and world-class customer service while maintaining a clean, organized shift.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages a staff of approximately three to 15 employees
- Provides on-the-job training for all employees
- Delegates and is responsible for the ordering, receipt, storage, and issuing of all food, labor, equipment, cleaning and paper supplies for the unit to ensure a minimum loss from waste and theft
- Assists in the supervision of preparation, sales, and service of food
- Forecasts food items. Estimates what amount of each food item is needed
- Estimates what amount of each food item will be consumed per shift
- Supervises food preparation and service operations while on duty. Assists In Shopper during rush periods to ensure the maintenance of restaurant efficiency
- Ensures that every customer receives world-class customer service
- Routes deliveries and supervises drivers to maximize delivery business and speed
- Completes daily food preparation including opening procedures, meat and vegetable slicing and bread production
- Completes closing procedures
- Executes systems and procedures with 100% integrity and completeness
- Completes daily and weekly paperwork
- Responsible for 100% of the cash drawers at all times during the shift
- Audits previous shift's systems and procedures for 100% integrity and completeness
- Completes preventive maintenance and upkeep on store's equipment and supplies
- Performs other related duties as required
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Work Environment
: Must be able to speak, read and write the English language fluently and clearly. Must have strong math abilities in addition, subtraction, fractions, and percentages. Understand use of personal computer of various software such as Excel and Word.
Required to stand, walk, sit, use hands, reach with hands and arms, talk, hear, close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception. Occasionally required to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl, lift up to 50 pounds.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties the employee is occasionally exposed to mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
: Willing to work overtime, holidays, weekends as business dictates. Must be 18 years of age, have a valid driver's license, reliable transportation, current automobile insurance, clean driving record, and must have the physical stamina to work 50-60 hours per week.
Apply on company website