DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
REGISTERED NURSE III - CVICU - FULL TIME - 7P FTE 0.9 JFK MEDICAL CENTER ATLANTIS, FL 33462
***$10,000 SIGN-ON ELIGIBLE***
External candidates only. For more information contact
JFK Medical Center has evolved into a 484-bed acute care medical/surgical facility and healthcare complex specializing in cardiovascular care, neuroscience, oncology services, orthopedics and bariatrics as well as Women's Services. JFK Medical Center is also a teaching facility for medical residents. Our level of service and team of professionals rank among the best in the nation. Our people possess the perfect combination of professionalism and compassion. Our overall mission is to enrich the lives of our patients by providing care that never quits. Our determination shows through in everything we do from hiring the best, most qualified people, to creating a dynamic work place where ongoing educational opportunities are a top priority.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, and employee stock purchase program.JFK Medical Center has the largest cardiovascular surgical program in Palm Beach County with a volume of approximately 700 surgical procedures a year. Our CVICU has 18 beds and specializes in Bi-pass, Valve, Structural heart disease and heart failure. If you're looking to expand your knowledge of cardiovascular disease management and advanced therapy - then JFK's CVICU is where you want to be! Joint Commission Certified for LVAD Procedures and management for destination therapy. For more information email Jennifer.Urban@hcahealthcare.com
- Current licensure as an RN, or
- Recognized Compact Licensure (subject to Florida State Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to ongoing eligibility and duration provisions.
- Current BLS and ACLS certification via American Heart Association,
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing preferred
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs.
- CVICU RN experience preferred
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website