JDA TSG has immediate opportunities for Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM) experts to join our team as Customer Engineers (CE's). A CE's time is dedicated to working with some of the largest, and most sophisticated companies in the world, usually F1000. You will be a trusted advisor, responsible for customer satisfaction, deployment, adoption, and support of MIM services for diverse client environments ensuring customer satisfaction. You will also help them stabilize developed solution areas.
CE's are home based. Nearly all deliveries are completed remotely however, some travel may be required.
· Supporting customers with building, deploying, operating, and optimizing complex enterprise environments
· Provide best practice guidance on setting up and maintaining a solid MIM environment
· Communicating strategies, tactics, remediation etc. with C-Suite executives and stakeholders
· Develop and implement support strategies to reduce incidents, increase availability, or accelerate deployments
· Lead critical situations including documented action plans and updates for stakeholders
· Initiate and participate in triage and post-incident meetings to resolve customer problems
· Conceptualize, lead and drive Architectural Design Sessions (ADS), Proof on Concepts (POC) and establish best practices on Deployment Planning Sessions (DPS)
Primary work includes:
· Standard Product Work Shops - Training
· In-Depth Product Reviews - White Board (Chalk Talk) Sessions
· Health Checks / Assessments
· Post Operational Review of Product Implementations
· Product Upgrade / Migration Assessments
· Systems Performance Reviews
· Act as the primary onsite technical contact, providing customer visibility, technical support, and problem resolution for corporate customers
Active Directory Services
· Advanced understanding of organizational units and directory structure, common object types (user, group, contact, etc.), commonly used attributes, permissions and inheritance
Microsoft Identity Manager 2016 Sync
· Fluency with common management agent types (ADDS, SQL, MIMMA), synchronization (CS <-> MV <-> CS), attribute flow precedence and AADConnect
Microsoft Identity manager 2016 Service/Portal
· Understanding of traditional (policy driven) and scoping filter based inbound/outbound synchronization rules, criteria-based sets, workflows, specifically action workflows
· Well versed in set transition and request based management policy rules and MIM self-service password reset (SSPR)
· Solid understanding of search requests and how MIM processes requests and scaling
· Understanding of IIS, SQL (instances, basic permissions, aliases, etc.), PowerShell scripting
· Fundamentals for Windows Server environment (event logs, running processes, etc.)
· Experience with MIMWAL and understanding of different activity types, resource control display configurations and Oracle, AD-LDS, MySQL, PCNS, GALSync and Azure AD self-service password reset/account unlock
· Familiarity with Graph/Rest API and Visual Basic/C
About JDA TSG:
At JDA TSG, our core values provide the framework that allows us to continually focus on what made us successful in the first place. Quite simply, our values inform everything that we do. We knew from day one that if we hired smart, passionate people and provided them meaningful yet challenging roles, we will thrive as an organization. We are excited to be here, doing meaningful work.
We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We know diversity makes our team stronger, producing extraordinary results for our company our clients. At JDA TSG, everyone is valued and empowered to succeed.
Benefits and Perks:
· Retirement savings
· Giving programs
· Educational resources
· Paid Sick and Vacation Days as well as Paid Holidays
· Referral program
Learn more at www.jdatsg.com
JDA TSG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. We are unable to sponsor employment visas.
Apply on company website