Principal Product Manager – Mergers & Acquisitions Business
About the Team:
The Intralinks Product Management team partners with research & development and product design to discover, concept, and realize innovative solutions in the mergers and acquisitions space. You'll be part of a cross functional team of product and design experts that champions a connected user experience through all stages of product development. And as a member of the Product Management team, you will partner and collaborate with sales, marketing and customer success to create purpose-built products and offerings through active customer engagement initiatives (e.g. early adopter and design partner programs) to help shape our future roadmap.
SS&C Intralinks is looking for a highly-motivated and experienced product leader to continue to drive the success of our market-leading M&A product offering and ensure that value is consistently delivered to our market and customers.
A Principal Product Manager is responsible for defining and executing against the product strategy to maintain and drive to a leadership position in the markets we serve. The Principal Product Manager for the SS&C Intralinks Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) business will serve as a product owner for the Mergers & Acquisitions product offerings across the deal lifecycle. Working closely with the head of M&A product management and other members of the team, this role strives to align priorities that deliver value to the market and SS&C Intralinks.
- Maintaining, publishing, and presenting internal and customer-facing product roadmaps
- Collaborating and planning with stakeholders across the business on all aspects needed to bring solutions to market from sales, marketing and pricing to customer onboarding and support
- Leading business and technical validation sessions with internal stakeholders and customers
- Setting adoption and engagement targets for products and articulating metrics against which success can be objectively measured
- Working directly as product owner and ensuring that the product's backlog is maintained and is actionable by Scrum teams
- Ensuring that the product's business value is effectively communicated to the company via Sprint Reviews
- Working jointly with Product Marketing to distill inbound market insights and opportunities, and outbound to help craft messages that capture successful business outcomes derived by use of the product
- Assessing ROI for product development initiatives to optimize business value delivery through backlog prioritization.
- Assisting the sales organization strategically, ensuring they can communicate the value delivered and tactically, responding to needs of account teams when required
- Following technology trends and assess related opportunities
- Following industry trends and understanding key problem areas that customers are allocating budget to solve with software products
- Being customer-obsessed, but competition aware
- Contributing to build/buy/partner discussions and working jointly with product marketing to make recommendations supported by a business case
- Establishing key product differentiators and ensuring that the field understands them and how to develop trap questions that pinpoint the corresponding weaknesses of competitive products
- Establishing oneself as the obvious go-to person inquiries about SS&C Intralinks M&A products, headlining product and roadmap updates at sales kick-off and customer advisory board events
- Bachelor's, or equivalent degree, in Business, Management or related field.
- Have at least 7 years of experience as a product manager and product owner
- Have at least 4 years of experience managing SaaS applications
- Have some level of user experience design OR business and market analysis experience OR technical (software development) experience
- Be prepared to travel at least 10% of the time
It would be great if you also had:
- Prior experience in an agile scrum environment
- Have passed the Scrum.org PSPO I assessment (or equivalent)
- Have presented or paneled at industry events, or be a member of relevant community groups
- A Master's Degree or equivalent
Apply on company website