ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This position is responsible for performing inspections as required by the customer in accordance with the applicable field inspection model code.
This position reports to the Inspection Body (IB) Program Manager.
EXAMPLES OF WORK
Listed examples are illustrative and representative of the tasks required of this position and are not intended to be complete or exclusive.
- Independently conducts CSA SPE 1000 field inspections
- Assists and supervises inspectors as required.
- Maintains technical requirements of the program.
- Maintains technical consistency for the inspections performed.
- Documents inspection as required to meet the minimum requirements of Intertek's SI program.
- Proficient use of the required test equipment.
- The ability to provide sound judgement in the inspection process.
- Works with digital (tablet) reporting system.
- Performs other work as required.
- Educational Requirement; Education required to apply and gain entry into ASTT, APEG, or Master Journeyman (Red Seal) Trade qualification. Equivalent work experience.
- Minimum Years Experience: A minimum of five years experience.
- Understanding of CSA SPE 1000, and other applicable standards is an asset.
- Completion of CEC Part 1 course.
This position outline is a general guideline and does not represent all encompassing details. The position assumes that the incumbent has both the mental and physical requirements to carry out the above defined duties.
Apply on company website