· Provide technical support to sales team to determine the scope of new projects and develop pricing estimates and project timelines
· Conduct drawing reviews and approvals on factory-built residential, commercial and industrial structures in accordance with applicable North American Building Codes.
· Perform engineering evaluations to determine conformity of construction products to applicable North American Building Codes.
· Visit manufacturing facilities to conduct plant Quality Control Audits and Technical Inspection of modular buildings in fabrication
· Develop in-plant Quality Control Programs, including assembling of Quality Control Manuals.
· Assemble Certification Listing Reports based on Quality Control and Technical information gathered during the audits and inspections.
· Conduct code evaluation of engineered building products, and reviews of production processes.
· Attend technical or industry association meetings.
· Travel to various client sites in North America, may also involve some overseas travel
· Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or related technical degree/diploma.
· 5 - 10 years experience related to building design/construction of residential and/or commercial site built and/or factory-built structures
· Understanding of Canadian and/or US building codes, standards, and construction methods.
· Eligible for registration or currently registered as a P.Eng. with Engineers and Geoscientists British Columbia (Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of the Province of British Columbia).
Apply on company website