Intertek is a leading Total Quality Assurance provider to industries worldwide. Our network of more than 1,000 laboratories and offices with over 43,000 people in more than 100 countries, delivers innovative and bespoke Assurance, Testing, Inspection, and Certification solutions for our customers' operations and supply chains. Intertek Total Quality Assurance expertise, delivered consistently with precision, pace, and passion, enables our customers to power ahead safely.
Intertek's Industry Services team provides technical solutions that help customers maximize operational efficiency, ensure asset reliability, improve quality, and minimize safety risks. Some of our many service areas include inspection, non-destructive and materials testing, technical training, engineering, surveying, QA/QC, and supplier auditing.
Job Summary can go here.
Please feel free to put any additional information regarding work schedule, rotation, etc. here.Duties:
- Review and agree upon project quality procedures, standards, and specifications ensuring that all parties (engineering, procurement, manufacturing) are adhering to them.
- Review Inspection & Testing Plans to ensure a standardized minimum level of surveillance in accordance with the contractual requirements. Identify the critical inspections and tests to be witnessed by the Owner.
- Carry out inspection visits as per ITP's either personally or through 3rd party resource
- Endure NCR logs are developed and maintained for all suppliers.
- Issue progress reports, conduct weekly stakeholder meetings, review supplier progress and quality issues.
A career with Intertek means joining a global network of professionals dedicated to bringing quality and safety to life. Our vision is to become the world's most trusted partner for Quality Assurance and we offer our employees the chance to make an impact with attractive growth opportunities in this industry on a global scale.
We offer a salary and benefit package competitively placed within the local market, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Intertek is a drug-free workplace. As a condition of employment, all hires are required to pass a pre-employment drug test.
Apply on company website