Intertek is a leading Total Quality Assurance provider to industries worldwide. Our network of more than 1,000 laboratories and offices with over 43,000 people in more than 100 countries, delivers innovative and bespoke Assurance, Testing, Inspection, and Certification solutions for our customers' operations and supply chains. Intertek Total Quality Assurance expertise, delivered consistently with precision, pace, and passion, enables our customers to power ahead safely.
Intertek's Industry Services team provides technical solutions that help customers maximize operational efficiency, ensure asset reliability, improve quality, and minimize safety risks. Some of our many service areas include inspection, non-destructive and materials testing, technical training, engineering, surveying, QA/QC, and supplier auditing.Duties:
- Plan and carryout Vendor Audits and Surveillance.
- Attend Completion / Pre-commissioning final walk-down and sign on behalf of Client.
- Conduct quality surveillance at suppliers / contactors to promote Company's quality culture.
- Regularly assessing quality risks associated with engineering, procurement, fabrication, inspection and testing of electrical equipment and report any concerns
- Liaise with Inspection leads and contractors to remediate quality management problems.
- Promote Company's initiative of “Zero Defect” mindset, emphasizing excellence, continuous improvement and corrective action to influence the overall success of company business.
- Oversee inspection of rotating equipment activities conducted at shops and construction sites. Input result of inspection / observations into the web-based inspection recording system in timely manner.
- Witness / Participate Rotating Equipment Receiving Inspection at construction site to identify damage or deficiencies
- Raise punch and verify punch items as soon as work is complete.
- Issue of and follow up on Non-conformance Reports.
- Assist in the review of Supplier's/Contractor's Quality Plans, Inspection & Test Plans (ITPs) and Quality Procedures and all pertained QA/QC documentation prior to commencement of any fabrication / construction work.
- Have competency in the use and assessment of Safety Management System and procedures.
- Lead Auditor Certification (IRCA / ASQ)
- Mechanical Inspection, Pipe Pressure Equipment, NDT, Welding experience
- Requires certification(s) in the relevant inspection discipline and over 15 years of experience applying the discipline skill to oil and gas equipment.
- CWI, CGSB, API or NDE certificate.
- Have ISO9001 Lead Auditor Certification and Registration
- Extensive knowledge of ISO and (or) API Q1 quality audit program and able to participate / perform / participate Quality Audit.
A career with Intertek means joining a global network of professionals dedicated to bringing quality and safety to life. Our vision is to become the world's most trusted partner for Quality Assurance and we offer our employees the chance to make an impact with attractive growth opportunities in this industry on a global scale.
We offer a salary and benefit package competitively placed within the local market, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Intertek is a drug-free workplace. As a condition of employment, all hires are required to pass a pre-employment drug test.
Apply on company website