Intertek is a leading Total Quality Assurance provider to industries worldwide. Our network of more than 1,000 laboratories and offices and over 43,000 people in more than 100 countries, delivers innovative and bespoke Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification solutions for our customers' operations and supply chains. Intertek Total Quality Assurance expertise, delivered consistently with precision, pace and passion, enabling our customers to power ahead safely.
The Lab Supervisor reports directly to the Laboratory Manager and supports the Caleb Brett business line by directly supervising all lab personnel within the lab facility. We're also looking for a laboratory supervisor to oversee the routine analysis, testing and other handling of samples, insuring the accurate and timely collection and reporting of information to clients.
[Brief description of the expected job schedule.]
- Organize and prioritize lab work
- Communicate, monitor and enforce lab safety
- Assist in, or conduct, investigations into lab discrepancies, and resolve the problem with the client
- Maintain communication with the management, and client, reading status of samples
- Monitor Shipping, Receiving, Sample Retention and Sample Disposal
- Assist in training of new lab personnel
- High School Education or equivalent
- Competency with Petroleum Testing
- 2 Years of Practical Laboratory Experience Preferred
- Supervisory experience preferred
A career with Intertek means joining a global network of professionals dedicated to bringing quality and safety to life. Our vision is to become the world's most trusted partner for Quality Assurance and we offer our employees the chance to make an impact with attractive growth opportunities in this industry on a global scale.
We offer a salary and benefit package competitively placed within the local market, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Intertek is a drug-free workplace. As a condition of employment, all hires are required to pass a pre-employment drug test.
Apply on company website